More than flooring — products and services you’ll love
Carefully chosen, proven products. Design assistance that fits your lifestyle and home. Project management to take care of all the details. Installation by an experienced team. Our people are dedicated to offering plenty of choices—for tile, countertops and floors. We’ll make sure you have what you need to get your job done right.
Expect more than your average flooring company, more than expected flooring services. From attentive planning, careful budgeting to meticulous installation, our services cover all aspects of your tile or flooring project.
Need design ideas? You got it!
Don’t want to deal with all of the details of your project? Our project consultants take care of all of it. We’re here to get your project done on time, within your budget, and with a great big ‘wow!’. Count on our experience, our talented team, and our commitment to being the best. You’ll be delighted, we promise!
Here’s how we take great care of you and your project:
- Offer design ideas and product suggestions
- Bring samples to your home
- Help you choose the products that fit your space, your ideas and your budget
- Discuss the differences between products so you know how to choose
- Provide an in-home project assessment and estimate for a small fee that is credited to your installed purchase
- Make sure you understand warranties and material specifications
- Manage all of the details of your project—from ordering materials to scheduling installation
- Move furniture and store it safely while floor refinishing or installation is being done
- Demo and recycle old materials (read about our green practices, too)
- Contract out plumbing and remodeling work if needed
- Work closely with your interior designer or contractor to provide advice, recommendations and needed materials
- Install tile, countertops, and flooring—one room or the whole house
We can even refinish your existing hardwood floors
Still have questions about how we can help you create your dream kitchen or bath? Or what types of flooring would be best in a room? Ready to get your flooring or tile project done right?