Commercial Flooring Projects Transform a Space
Take this stunningly beautiful dressing room design for the Frances May Shop located in Portland, Oregon.
This lush Powder Blue velvet wool carpet you see in the image below was installed with the soft curves of a grand piano in mind. Notice how well it integrates with the hardwood floors, and how it seamlessly coordinates with the floor-to-ceiling drapery.
Rely on our experts for your commercial flooring project
Whether your commercial project is large or small, our sales, project management and installation teams have the experience to make sure your flooring, tile or service job is smooth and installation is timely and defect-free. Our team has a wealth of experience working with commercial contractors, architects, and home builders to create workable spaces on any budget.
Past commercial projects include:
- Nike World Headquarters Mia Hamm Building
- University of Oregon Hatfield-Downlin Complex
- Pioneer Place Apple Store
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
- Oregon State Capitol
- Courtyard by Marriott Portland
- Providence Hospital in Portland
- Portland International Airport
- Multnomah County Courthouse
- Powell Valley Assisted Living Community
and ask for a Commercial Flooring Specialist.